Saturday, December 21, 2013

I keep coming back to windows, black window frames especially. Framing, punctuating, defining the edges between the interior environment and the world outside, they are like outlines. Just as I need white space to give my thoughts room to develop, I like black outlines to define them. Another by Diana Kellogg Architects.

Design Sponge Outtakes #office #home design #camillestyles
Design Sponge Outtakes #office #home design #camillestyles

Download whole gallery
Cute side table
Cute side table

Download whole gallery
nu asia_Restaurant design
nu asia_Restaurant design

Download whole gallery
I keep coming back to windows, black window frames especially. Framing, punctuating, defining the edges between the interior environment and the world outside, they are like outlines. Just as I need white space to give my thoughts room to develop, I like black outlines to define them. Another by Diana Kellogg Architects.
I keep coming back to windows, black window frames especially. Framing, punctuating, defining the edges between the interior environment and the world outside, they are like outlines. Just as I need white space to give my thoughts room to develop, I like black outlines to define them.      Another by Diana Kellogg Architects.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment