Monday, December 23, 2013

Jeffrey bilhuber - love the tufted ottoman!! Great idea for when I have to replace my glass coffee table when the baby gets bigger...

Lines and Arrows Pillow from Be Still
Lines and Arrows Pillow from Be Still

Download whole gallery
Rue Magazine (July/August 2011) Design by Bergthora Gudnadottir Photographed by Emily Anderson
Rue Magazine (July/August 2011) Design by Bergthora Gudnadottir Photographed by Emily Anderson

Download whole gallery
Bedroom by Suellen Gregory (Veranda, July/August 2012). LOVE THE CURTAIN AND CHAIR
Bedroom by Suellen Gregory (Veranda, July/August 2012). LOVE THE CURTAIN AND CHAIR

Download whole gallery
Jeffrey bilhuber - love the tufted ottoman!! Great idea for when I have to replace my glass coffee table when the baby gets bigger...
Jeffrey bilhuber - love the tufted ottoman!! Great idea for when I have to replace my glass coffee table when the baby gets bigger...

Download whole gallery
traditional living room by TruexCullins Architecture + Interior Design
traditional living room by TruexCullins Architecture + Interior Design

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment